Thursday, January 3, 2008

Support Me!

Beloved, I am raising my own support to pursue this work of the kingdom. I need your help!

-First and foremost, pray for me. We are under serious resistance from the enemy as we take a stand for righteousness and the power of God in this city, D.C., and Israel. I need you to pray for me! That the Lord would continue to give us strength and that a door to the gospel will be opened that the word of God may run swiftly and be glorified. Also pray that Lord would provide for us as we step out in faith to pursue all that He has called us to do.

-I have reduced my expenses to minimal and I am asking that secondly, you would please help me financially. I need financial support to be able to continue the work that the Lord has laid before me. Please pray about partnering with me in these endeavors!

You can donate online by credit card or bank account:





Or send checks to:
Randy Martinez
6404 Summer Breeze Ct.
Fredericksburg, VA 22407

...please makes checks payable to "Fredericksburg Prayer Furnace"
all donations are tax-deductable

Until He Comes,
randy

No comments: